Your safety is our priority
At Perth’s Outback Splash it is our mission to provide safe family fun for each and every one of our Guests. With this in mind we have developed specialised training programs and our Team are committed to reviewing and improving these programs on an on-going basis. Our First Aid Officers, Lifeguards and Attraction Attendants receive tailored training each season and hold the relevant formal qualifications as a minimum standard.
Our equipment is designed, manufactured, installed and operated in accordance with Australian Standards and we conduct regular maintenance checks to ensure everything is in good working order.
Please help us to keep you safe by remembering these points:
- Observe all signage and Team member directions
- Children under five years age must be within arms reach of a responsible adult and supervised at all times
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult and supervised within line of sight at all times
- Do not run or deliberately endanger yourself or any other Guest
- Be SunSmart – Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek and Slide
- Stay hydrated; drink lots of water
Please note, in accordance with Australian Standard 3533.2 (2009) for the safety of all Guests, eye wear including prescription glasses are not permitted on any of our slides. We want you to have an exciting experience at Outback Splash and are committed to creating a safe and happy environment.
For Rules and Restrictions for each water slide attraction Click Here.
We are committed to the health and safety of our Team and Guests:
- As part of our Covid-Safe Plan we’ll be monitoring Guest attendance, so we encourage you to pre-book your tickets online.
- Hand Sanitising Stations are available in multiple locations, and there is increased sanitisation/cleaning of high touch surfaces – Attractions, Admissions and Food Service areas.
- All Guests are encouraged to practice Physical Distancing and there will be reminders to everyone via signage and PA announcements to practice good hygiene.
- Please stay home if you are unwell, or are showing any Covid-19 symptoms such as difficulty breathing, sore throat, cough or fever.